Friday 4 February 2022

The Albany, New York Kiada, or How to Make Things that Aren't Bad, Bad...

To Kathy Sheehan, Mayor of Albany, NY.

I am retired and 67 and asthmatic. I live on Morton Ave. We have to park on the even side of the street for cleaning on Sunday. And that is where I was parked. But guess what? Your jerk off ploughboys plouged me in making a not bad situation far worse than it needed to be. They turned two or three inches of snow (at worse) into six or seven. They also, braniacs that they are, simultaneously, thanks to their gumby ploughing approach, eliminated many parking spots on the even side of the road because they ploughed snow into the area where people who live here can actually park. Way to go goobs. You have made a non-snow emergency a snow emergency situation on Morton Ave. Screw you and yours and up the establishment. JERKs.

So, I had to go out and move my car when I should not have had to because of the incompetence or dumbstick power motives of your ploughboys who surrounded my car with six or seven inches of snow when only two or three fell. But they have to do something, right? Anyway, my asthma is acting up as a result of this. My fingers are numb. I will be sending the City any doctor bills or health care costs that result from this. Who should I send them to Jerks?

Anyway, you know life is absurd when you have an asthma attack brought on by ploughboys ploughing where they don't need to plough. You know life is absurd when ploughboys confuse ploughing a road to make it passable with ploughing parking spaces that don't need ploughed and no one has had a problem getting into and out of until ploghboys come by and miraculously turn two or three inches of snow and ice into six or seven. You know that life is absurd because ploughboy ploughing in Albany during a non-emergency situation is inherently absurd and that it will continue to be inherently absurd until you get the hell out of the rusthole land of the absurd you are for the moment trapped in.

No comments:

Post a Comment