Wednesday 22 December 2021

The USPS Kiada Parts 23 and 24...

Something needs to be done about the USPS. Over the years since "free tracking" went into effect (a mistake since it reveals the inner workings of the USPS), including before the pandemic, I, who live in Albany, NY, have had packages I ordered from various companies sent by the USPS from NJ to Birmingham, Alabama, from California to Hawaii, from Springfield, Mass to Albany to Schnectady and back to Springfied, Mass. Since 19 November the Albany Distribution Centre lost one of my packages and, just when I thought USPS incompetence, lazziness, and/or mischief couldn't get any worse/better, sent two of my orders from different sources, from Albany to Newburgh to Harrisburg, Penn all in the space of a few hours. We now live in a serious Monty Python world people.

No comments:

Post a Comment