Sunday 14 January 2024

The Broadview/SEFCU Kiada

 

There is a universal law as ironclad as Murphy's Law. And that law--shall we call it the double-edged sword law??--is that any change in technology makes things easier at the same time that it makes everything harder, much harder, hairpulling harder. That law certainly applies to online shopping, banking, etc., etc., etc.

I have written extensively in previous blogs about what I regard as the worst craperation I have encountered in 69 years of life, the dreadful Tracfone, and the pain in the arse it is to do business with. I have noted similar if not as bad problems with Empire Blue Vision not Anthem Empire Blue Vision. Now I can add Broadview Federal Credit Union (formerly SEFCU) to my shit list.

As I noted in my blog on Tracfone I finally ditched that craporation for the much superior Consumer Cellular because of a variety of headaches including bad customer service, moronic rules of engagement, and a cell phone that no longer works because it split in half. This means I have a new phone and a new phone number since Tracfone would not allow me to port my contacts over without sending a code to a phone that no longer works. Well it turns out that Broadview/SEFCU is as bad.

Today I went to change my phone number on my account and I can't because SEFCU needs to send a code to my old phone number, to a phone, in other words, that no longer works, so I can log in and change it. Catch-22 rides again.

I am sorely tempted to tell Broadview to feck off. That would mean having to change all my set up online payments. Still it might be worth it becasue I increasingly find Broadview if not the worst craperation I have encountered in 69 years of life I find it the second worst craperation after the truly dismal, skanky. and slaggy Tracfone. I also find the merger, the new name, and the new logo awful. See devolution is real. Broadview proves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment